Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dolce and Gabbana are NOT guilty and NOT going to prison so no panic.....

I had no idea this was still a thing but, Dolce and Gabbana have settled a long dispute with the Italian government which states they are NOT guilty of tax evasion.

Waaaaaay back in April, the courts decided that D&G were guilty to the tune of €550 million and sentenced to 18 months in prison. The appeal featured the arguement that the two were so involved in their business that they didn't realise they were breaking the law.

It worked.

I wonder if I tried this with tax would it work for me? Sorry officer but I was too busy with college, work, radio and website to bother paying tax.....nah.....I don't think so somehow!

While D&G are out of the hot water, it seems Prada are still in it. The company are also accused of avoiding tax and the case is still ongoing.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar