Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Soul Food #105~

Hydrangea Season~
Now is the time to cut and save..here in QC..

Most of them..

They are just so pretty..the Annabelle's The Pee Gees,the Pink Diamonds,the Endless Summers..the Kyushus..The Nikkos..
I enjoy them all..

This year instead of putting them in baskets and vases to enjoy all winter..I crated them:)

I don't have a technique..I just cut them and stand them upright ..in the container I want..and they just dry there..I usually let the arrangements dry in the garage..that way the little insects that can be hidden in the flowers, are long gone by the time I bring the arrangements in..I did recently read that ou can smash the stem.. but since I don't put mine in water..i don't know if this would make the process better.Still waiting for my Pink Diamonds to peak..peek:) Then the old arrangements will get replaced~
I just don't know where to put this one yet:)
The boys are getting older now and one of their thrills is not hiding behind a floor arrangement and making all the dry petals fall...:)








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar