Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Nutcracker

Eleanor arrived home from university on Saturday for the Christmas holidays. She went straight round to see her friend and her new baby, she's nearly a month old already and has changed in the few weeks since Eleanor last saw her.


On Sunday Eleanor and I went to see The Nutcracker at Leeds Grand Theatre. It's many years since I've been to see a ballet and it's a first for Eleanor. We had a quick look around some of the shops in Leeds first and then went for something to eat before the performance. We both really enjoyed it and it was a lovely festive treat which has got us both in the Christmas spirit.


Go To The Ballet was on my Fifty Before Fifty list but I never got round to it in the two years I was completing the challenge so it's good to know that I've eventually ticked it off.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar