Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dolce & Gabbana



Hello FI readers, welcome back! 

It's been a long week and honestly I so turned to food for comfort from the happenings of two weeks ago. All I've done is eat and eat some more. Nothing has been spared. My way of dealing. How do you deal with stuff like that? Turn to food? Or shopping? My little sister is visiting and that has not helped matters as we've nonstop restaurant hopped in between shopping.

Hard to believe we’ve wrapped up Summer and have entered the season of layering! Floral prints are always in bloom with me regardless. From the dark and moody Autumn appropriate ones to the bright, feminine and flirty ones; From the ones in the form of statement pieces by the priciest of designers to the most affordable and practical ones. You? Is this a seasonal trend or are florals in bloom year round for you as well?

Crafted by the most iconic designer duo in the world, this brocade skirt in all it’s vibrance and in all it’s girliness will set the stage for a memorable event this fall. Who says pretty little things like this can only be worn in the colorful and cheerful Spring/Summer seasons? Paired with solids, neutrals, and prints too for that matter, florals can be the best ornaments for any season. 

We definitely felt the chill in SF this past weekend. I paired my skirt with a crop top. As the weather got a bit nippy, I added a layer and spruced up my look further with a haute solid yellow coat. A gorgeous statement necklace from Takai By Angela (I inro'd this brand to you a few times here, have you been to their site yet? Amazing huh?) and glitter pumps completed my look. Even though I styled this in the Fall, this vibrant and utterly feminine outfit is a great inspiration for a Spring look with the yellow serving as an anchor color. Switch out the crop top and add a lace top to the mix for a dainty touch. Folks will gaze lovingly. WARNING! It may look so amazingly beautiful you’ll want to run away in it, hehe.

Your thoughts? 


Deets
Skirt - Dolce & Gabbana (here) (here)
Crop Top - Forever 21
Coat - Escada
Glitter Pumps - Miu Miu
Necklace - Takai By Angela (here)

See you back soon lovelies, keep thinking the purple thoughts.
post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar